Static headspace is one of the most popular techniques due to its versatility for analyzing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in a complex variety of matrices. This is due to the elimination of tedious sample preparation steps and prevents contamination problems that are common to other sample introduction techniques. Teledyne Tekmar draws on our experience as a leader in low-level VOC analysis with the introduction of this companion autosampler to the Headspace product line.
Versa is the perfect solution for applications which require all the advantages of headspace analysis and is economical to fit any budget.
Applications and Industries
The Versa can quickly and accurately identify residual solvents
in bulk or finished pharmaceuticals as prescribed in the United
States Pharmacopeia (USP) and it meets all of the guidelines
per USP Method <467>.
Other applications include:
- Dissolved Gas Analysis per Method RSK-175
- Contaminants in packaging materials
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in drinking water,
wastewater, and soils
- Screening of high level samples with EPA Method 5021
- China Environmental Method GB-5749
- Flavor and Fragrance profiling
- Forensics and Toxicology
- USP <467> (See applications above.)
- EPA Method 5021